Weymouth & Portland Pride CIC
Entry Terms & Conditions
The purchase and succeeding possession of a ticket in to Weymouth & Portland Pride shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of the terms, conditions and advice detailed below and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the Festival.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their agents or representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the Fetsival and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Any containers with broken seals will not be permitted.
5.You enter the , festival site at your own risk. The organisers, and their agents and contractors, shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
6. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not try to park in the Radipole park car parks this will be used for official event organisers only.
7. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
8.Please respect the site and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished and you will leave yourself liable for ejection.
9.If you have any disabled access requirements please see our website for contact information. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
10.No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
11. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. Festival Bars operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
12. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Weymouth and Portland Pride.
13.No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in to the arena unless agreed with Weymouth & Portland Pride prior to the event.
14.Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
15.the event of cancellation of the festival by Weymouth & Portland Pride CIC , their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
16.Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets, keep your email confirmation ticket safe.
17.Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
18.No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without the written permission from Weymouth & Portland Pride CIC
19. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
20. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
21. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
22. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into Weymouth & Portland Pride in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
23. No one Under the age of 18 will be admitted entry in to the festival site unless accompanied by an parent/guardian over 18. ID will be requested upon entry.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.